Joining and Fee Structure
NAAS is open to new members, no matter if you are a newcomer to the hobby or a seasoned flyer and/or builder.
However, for the time being, NAAS club membership is frozen until we have a field to fly again.
Please feel free to contact the president or the secretary to arrange a meeting at the field or for more information about NAAS. See here for contact information. See also ‘Flying at NAAS’ for more information on newcomers and flying visitors.
Our financial year is from July 1st to June 30th the following year.
One Time Joining Fee
- Individuals and Families where membership is sponsored by a club member: $180
- Individuals and Families on a probationary basis: $45 per year, over four years
- Individuals under 18 years of age: $50
Full membership is intended for individuals with NAAS as their primary or only club membership. Notice that NAAS is an MAAA affiliated club, and the full membership fees include MAAA membership and its mandatory liability insurance.
- Individuals 18 years of age and above: $330
- Individuals below 18 years of age: $30
Associate membership is intended for individuals with NAAS as a secondary club membership. Associate membership does not include MAAA membership of liability insurance. It is available only for individuals that are already MAAA members.
Fee structure: To be announced